[ORRando] BTA Blueprint Input Sessions - Have an Impact on Cycling in the Portland Metro Area

stasia honnold stasiah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:02:53 PST 2012

Note that you can also take a survey if you can't make it out to one of the
sessions. I think the sessions are probably much more valuable, but as a
last result you can also weigh in with the survey link at the bottom of this
site<http://btaoregon.org/get-involved/blueprint-for-a-world-class-network-take-the-survey/>.
Unless you already know a lot about a whole bunch of different proposed
bike projects, though, it's definitely a little intimidating.

But yeah. Like Theo said, hope to see you at one of these in person!

stasia:)