[ORRando] BTA Blueprint Input Sessions - Have an Impact on Cycling in the Portland Metro Area

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Thu Nov 15 15:00:42 PST 2012

I'm on the Board of Directors for the BTA & will be at the WashCo
session at the Fanno Creek Brew Pub on the 4th.

I'd love to see some randos there getting their voices heard!

As an aside, I also sit on the Citizen's Advisory Committee for
Washington County's 2035 Transportation System Plan Update (say *that*
ten times fast!).     A number of committee members are strongly focused
on bike/ped issues on both the urban and rural roadways.   As such, I'll
be very interested to listen and observe during the BTA session on the
4th, and will be taking that information back to the CAC as well.  So,
if you want to be heard, I'd strongly encourage you to turn up at a
meeting, this one in particular if you care about WashCo issues.

Chat me up at the meeting if you have an area of particular concern.
:-)

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.