[ORRando] Verboort is a "Clipboard" registration event

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:58:16 PDT 2012

Theo and I will be registering folks via "clipboard". I will be the
one with the cane and some version of an ORR jersey.

We will ask you to:

1. Sign the waiver.
2. Give us cash or check for $5. Exact $ appreciated.
If you haven't filled out and signed your check -- the surly RBA (me)
-- will ask you to go to the back of the registration line and try
again. I don't do well with our experienced randos waiting until they
are at the front of the line to ask how much and then write their
checks while holding everyone else up. The cane might come in handy at
this point. I'm a little more patient with newbies.
3. We'll hand you a baggie with cuesheet and card.
4. (Optional) We can answer questions if no one is waiting to
register. Or ask anyone wearing a Oregon Randonneur jersey.
5. Regroup 5 minutes before the start for preride announcement.
6. Have fun. While not a perfect Sausage Day... it will be better than
many others we've held in the past.

Thanks Ray for wisk-brooming the VBTrail... how did you do all 20+ miles?

Please support the Verboort Sausage event. It is not an ORR event, it
is a fund-raiser for the Verboort community. We support it with our
purchases and donations.