[ORRando] Verboort

David Parsons orc at pell.portland.or.us
Thu Nov 1 15:45:44 PDT 2012

On Nov 1, 2012, at 2:08 PM, Theo Elliot Roffe wrote:

> The finish location should be the same (or maybe a few feet away, depending
> on crowds) and will be staffed by David Parsons.  Not sure what he'll be
> wearing,

    If it's cold and rainy, I'll be wearing a long-sleeved red jersey with
a white stripe across the middle, plus a Staccato Gelato cycling cap.  If
it's warm and sunny, I'll be wearing a short-sleeved blue Icebreaker Rhythm
jersey (aka a cloud-chamber jersey,) and a Staccato Gelato cycling cap.  I
will also have a clipboard, and will probably be standing near my project
bike (a blue Schwinn Crisscross with a porteur rack and a large red porteur
bag.)

-david parsons