[ORRando] 2012 Calendar and 2013 ACP calendar

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:27:07 PDT 2012

Again, the RBAs are coordinating their ACP calendar dates.

And, I have to say, the ORR riders have been great about stepping up
as volunteers since 2005 and the formation of the new region. This has
been going on for 7 years now.  I have all the confidence they will
continue to step up and help out.

The RBA can add RUSA events and populiares 5 weeks prior to the event
do not effect the ACP calendar. Please folks if you'd like to see more
events in 2012, drop me a line, we'll see what we can get on the
calendar.

Your RBA,