[ORRando] ORR jersey update | sizing jerseys at River City Cycles

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:31:40 PST 2011

Oregon Randonneurs jersey update | We're going with green! The sample
sizing jerseys have arrived at River City cycles. We will be keeping them
in the shop for about 2 weeks. Samples are available for men and women.

If possible, we encourage ORR members to show their appreciation to the
shop for graciously hosting Woolistic sizing jerseys. It is a big service
that they are providing.

Michael Rasmussen and I are putting together a web order instructions form.
I will be sending out how-to instructions shortly.

Best,

Lesli Larson