[ORRando] Seattle kicks off 100k a month program! Randonneuring Populaireity explodes!

Narayan Krishnamoorthy ottavayan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:02:58 PST 2011

Okay, maybe not *explode.*

If you have been watching the weather over here in Seattle and thinking
"Man, what a nice day for a bike ride", we may have something for you. We
kick off our "A 100k a month" series this coming Sunday with a flattish
spin around some of the Snoqualmie Valley.

ttp://seattlerando.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=415:november-populaire&catid=43:2011-brevets&Itemid=28<http://seattlerando.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=415:november-populaire&catid=43:2011-brevets&Itemid=28>

May I ask for a *quid-pro-quo*? Please pre-register at our website for
quick and painless registration. If you don't, I will continue to bombard
every location you hang out online with ride promotion!

* No need to fill out any pesky paperwork.
* No membership of any kind is required.
* No ride fee either.
* Lights and high-visibility stuff recommended.
* Overnight low for Saturday is forecast to be 25 deg F. Dress warmly.

So pre-register, come out and have fun. We may even command a largish orb
to show up.

Narayan