[ORRando] 2-3 Hour Ride Routes Around McMinnville?

McHenry, Thomas J.P. TMcHenry at gibsondunn.com
Tue Apr 19 07:45:00 PDT 2011

I'll be up visiting my son at Linfield College over the last weekend in April.  Can anyone recommend some 2-3 hour bike routes from McMinnville that would be fun to try while my wife is sleeping and it's just getting light?  Hills are just fine, in fact preferable.

Thanks -- Tom
(Los Angeles Randonneur)