[ORRando] Looking for bar-end shifter (9 speed, rear)

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Tue Apr 19 06:37:38 PDT 2011

The bar-end shifter that controls the 9 speed rear derailleur on my
trike failed at the beginning of the 400k brevet last Saturday. I was
able to make it to the end, but it will need to be replaced. Does anyone
have an extra shifter (or a set) that they are not using and are willing
to sell, or do you know if there are any bike shops in the Portland area
that sell used bike parts? I will buy a new set, if needed, but I would
not mind reusing an old shifter.

--
Marcello Napolitano
marcello at napolitano.com