[ORRando] 2-3 Hour Ride Routes Around McMinnville?

Edward Groth edward.groth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:00:20 PDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:45 AM, McHenry, Thomas J.P.
<TMcHenry at gibsondunn.com> wrote:
> I'll be up visiting my son at Linfield College over the last weekend in April.  Can anyone recommend some 2-3 hour bike routes from McMinnville that would be fun to try while my wife is sleeping and it's just getting light?  Hills are just fine, in fact preferable.

Riding north up Westside road then west along Meadow Lake takes you up
the upper Nestucca river road.  Should be mostly uphill on the way
out, downhill on the way back.

Or, Baker Creek / High Heaven looks like it heads straight out of town
into the hills, but it may be gravel in sections.  I've ridden gravel
roads in the area and they were OK but I haven't ridden this one
specifically.

  Ed