[ORRando] Eden's Gate 400K

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Apr 18 09:42:20 PDT 2011

Many thanks to Susan France for organizing the Eden's Gate 400K.   I'd
like to say I had a great time, the weather was spectacular and that I
can't wait to do it again.   But given the miserable weather and the
fact that I feel like I've been beaten, drugged and possibly attacked by
wild dogs, the bet I can manage is that I'm happy to have arrived home
safe, sound and in one piece.

Extra special thanks to Taylor Turner and Scott Peterson for their
fabulous company on the last 100 miles.   Your assistance in devouring
an entire large pizza at 11pm in Independence was especially
appreciated.  ;-)

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.