[ORRando] truing stand fs to good home

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 14:06:24 PDT 2009

Hi all -- I am rearranging my home work space and must sell a tool that simply will not fit in my configuration. This is a serious shop-grade tool for someone who loves to work on bikes.

VAR wheel truing/building stand, industrial size and weight, mounted onto a 2' x 2' heavy duty board for stability. Very heavy, very durable, for the serious home or shop mechanic.

I would prefer to sell it for pickup in the Portland/Vancouver area because packing and shipping this thing will be very heavy and therefore Horribly Expensive.

If you are seriously interested please email me offlist. Thank you. --Beth in PDX

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://veloquent.blogspot.com