[ORRando] jersey sizing

Lynne Fitzsimmons fitzbase at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 19:53:27 PDT 2009

I may die for this:
alex at unitedsport.com
alex.clarke at mckinivan.com
(619) 337-5299
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cecilanne at comcast.net
  To: b hamon
  Cc: Oregon Randonneurs List
  Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 7:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [ORRando] jersey sizing

  I am pretty certain that the problem is not with our collective ability to read a sizing chart.  Based on Woolistic's size charts and my measurements, I "should" have ordered a Woman's Small.  I knew better than that, because my PV jersey was a Medium and fit well, if a little loosely.  Accordingly, I went ahead and ordered a Medium despite the size chart's indication that I should be a Small - sadly, the Medium is very, very short and very, very tight on me - I checked the label five times to make sure I had not accidentally recieved an X-Small! I can only imagine how the Small might have fit!

  Accordingly, my guess is that the trouble other folks are having is not because they did not follow the size chart but, sadly, because they DID.  I feel very badly for Beth, who worked so hard on this, but Woolistic definitely has some explaining to do for what appears to be a massive screw-up at the manufacturing end.  Perhaps if every single one of us called Alex personally and asked what the aitch-ee-double toothpicks happened .   .  .