[ORRando] Question about Barlow Trail 300k

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Jul 13 13:23:26 PDT 2009

Actually, this is a good idea, and reminds me that I have a 2 bottle
bike mount for my seatpost that's tucked away in a box somewhere.  I'll
have to go find it.  Not entirely sure it's compatible with my trunk,
though, which is also a seatpost mount.  Must investigate....

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com
877-310-4592