[ORRando] Alsea Falls 400

Philippe Andre philippe_cycliste at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:41:09 PDT 2009

No one will be DQ at the Bald Mountain Lookout, but make sure you bring lots of extra calories to keep yourself fueled after hours. Gas station food will get old. Michael loaded his pannier with sandwiches and Ensure plus for his preride. 400s are never easy, be prepared. See those attending at the Best Western. Michael and I plan to be there by 5:15am. I will have a room in the hotel Saturday night with two queen size beds to share if anyone wants to catch a few winks before heading home after the ride. Check out is probably 11:00. I can hang out in the lobby of the hotel if anyone wants to sleep.
Philippe