[ORRando] Asea 400

Philippe Andre philippe_cycliste at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:02:03 PDT 2009

Thank you Kieth, Alex, Michael W., Michael R. and Susan for your help on the Alsea 400. The ne course put together by Michael Wolfe was enjoyed by all even with about 13,000 feet of climbing Per Greg Olson. I can only take credit for the Bald Mountain Lookout climb which lengthened the route, but reduced the climbing believe it or not. All the riders that started returned home safely. 15 of 16 starters finished. Here are the results:
Bill Alsup                   26:30Robert Buschman        23:20Dan Fender                23:07Sam Huffman              DNSAlbert Kong                20:04John Kramer               21:34Brian List                   23:07John Henry Maurice     23:25Marcello Napolitano     26:30Ray Ogilvie                24:30Scott Peterson            DNF     @100KThomas Russell           24:30Del Scharffenberg       19:11Paul Whitney               DNSSteve Williamson         24:35Michael Wolfe             17:49Greg Olson                 19:11Ron Himschoot            22:09