[ORRando] Alsea Falls 400

Steve Williamson dirtycamprun at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 22:29:02 PDT 2009

Slow rider here. Also my first 400k. That said I will be using Perpetuem, so
not needing food. I will only be needing water. I leave it to those of you
with a better sense of the route, timing and demands.

I too am concerned about making the first control on time due to the climb.
But I'm in for it so I'm coming no matter what. At least if I DNF due to
time controls it's likely to be early. J

Thanks for the preparations!

Check out my Blog:  <http://www.curiousrandonneur.blogspot.com/> The Curious
Randonneur.

www.curiousrandonneur.blogspot.com

It's about long distance bicycling and whatever else I veer off into.

cycling