[ORRando] Verboort Sausage Ride

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 19:55:38 PDT 2008

Hey!  I didn't know that PWTC stood for "Plagiarists Without Their [own] Cameras."

Or perhaps, given the PWTC's current demographic, maybe it's just that none of them know how to use them newfangled digital cameras themselves and have to rely on us young 'uns to do the job for them . . . .  Oooh, SNAP!

Cecil "definitely not a Wheel-MAN" Anne

From: Susan France <susanfrance at teleport.com>