[ORRando] Verboort Results

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Nov 1 20:39:33 PDT 2008

Posted. Thank you Marcello and Kathy for organizing this ride. Thank you Kevin for putting up with us randos taking over your bike corral in Verboort.

BTW, someone informed me today that I scheduled the Wine Country Populaire for the Saturday before Thanksgiving... I messed up and didn't realize this until today. Oh well, a couple years ago we were wondering if we should run the populaire during the Winery open houses or the week before (to avoid the wine drinkers)... guess we get to check out the second option this year.

Philippe emailed me that he's made reservations for 35 at the Grand Lodge at 4:00, same as previous years. I should get ride info up within the next couple days but you should expect the same route, same start time, same dinner time as in previous years.  I'll have brevet cards & fleche certificates to return to all riders who attend the last event of 08.