[ORRando] Rocky Mountain 1200

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:39:19 PDT 2008

All the OR Randos finished really strong in the 1200. The ride was
spectacular, with remarkable scenery and nearly perfect weather
(though a tad hot on the last day for me). Course records were broken
for both the men (Ken Bonner @ 52:34) and the women (Sophie Matter @
64:44).

Preliminary results for the 84 hour group:
http://randonneurs.bc.ca/rocky/live-ish/TimeReports.php?Group=84Hr&Section=2nd

And the 90 hour group:
http://randonneurs.bc.ca/rocky/live-ish/TimeReports.php?Group=90Hr&Section=2nd

For the "Oregon and Kramer" contingent: