[ORRando] Rocky Mountain 1200

Philippe Andre philippe_cycliste at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:03:20 PDT 2008

Our own Sam Huffman and Del Scharffenberg are both hammering the RM1200. Sa=
m is leading the 90 hour group that started last night at 22:00 and Del is =
in the lead group of the 84 hour group that started at 4:00. Del reached th=
e second control at Blue River (229km) in 7H15M. Sam reached the same contr=
ol in 8H39M. Sam rode all night pretty much on his own. Del is in a group o=
f 8 riders. They started just before dawn.  The Kramer, David Rowe, and Eri=
c Ahlvin are riding together at Blue River 53 minutes behind Sam and Scott =
Peterson is just an hour behind Sam. They can see the Canadian Rockies by n=
ow....oh yea baby! Yellowhead Pass (1131m) and Mt. Robson here we come.  =

> From: jckramer at gorge.net> Subject: RE: [ORRando] Rocky Mountain 1200> Dat=
e: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:39:16 -0700> To: natearm at gmail.com; dels at intersoftsy=
stems.com> CC: OrRando at tire.patch.com> > Yes, Kramer hammers Rockies with R=
2R and Ahlvin! T-85 min+counting> > -----Original Message-----> From: nate =
armbrust <natearm at gmail.com>> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:06 PM> To: Del=
 Scharffenberg <dels at intersoftsystems.com>> Cc: OrRando <OrRando at tire.patch=
.com>> Subject: Re: [ORRando] Rocky Mountain 1200> > What about the Kramer?=
@intersoftsystems.com>:> > > http://www.randonneurs.bc.ca/rocky/rm1200.html=
morning start. The rest start Wednesday night.> >> > Six Oregon riders:> >>=
 > 7901 Eric Ahlvin> > 7932 Sam Huffman> > 7962 Scott Peterson> > 7966 Davi=
d Rowe> > > [The entire original message is not included]> ________________=
http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_=
family_safety_072008