Timothy Lake 200 (WAS: Re: [ORRando] Routes around Waldport and Yachats?)

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 12:49:43 PDT 2008

Lynne said "ps.  The Timothy 200 is going to be AWESOME!  Register now!"

She's not kidding, folks.  This was easily the most scenic, least traffic-y ride I have been on in YEARS.  There's some climbing involved but the spectacular 8-mile descent on Hwy 42 is worth the investment . . . .

I'll be blogging the workers' ride later, but photographs to whet your interest can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cecilanne_r-s/sets/72157606028823682/

and here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnefitz/sets/72157606033608329/

Cecil