[OrRando] Insoles?

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed May 30 19:16:15 PDT 2007

I sure glad those Gel saddles weren't banned when I did RAAM. I needed all the gel I could get between my bruised bottom and the road vibration. I suppose wool fleece, airline pillows, and seats turned backwards should be banned too... but they've all been used in long distance cycling.

I don't like hard things in my shoes. Those hard things turn into bruises that swell and then one ends up looking in their shoe for the mysterious lumps... which is not in the shoe, but in the foot. I was absolutely certain I had gravel in my shoes 5 days into RAAM.

Susan.