[OrRando] Nutrition

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Thu May 24 02:18:00 PDT 2007

On 23 May 2007, at 20:22, Jkeenan((Yahoo Account)) wrote:

> Nope..I was serious... I think a Retro Rando would be fun.  Don't
> know how others feel about it, but something different.
> Okay..maybe I've been in China too long!!
>
> And although I designed a plastic Randonneurs of China jersey, my
> first thought was wool.   Maybe next year.

If we are serious about this, we should of course outlaw deraileurs.
Multiple gears would be OK, provided that they are changed in the
traditional way.

See http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~black/Photos/Classic%20Bikes/Classic%
20Bikes-Pages/Image1.html

I found this at the top of the Pass de la Forclaz on Sunday.

	Andrew