[OrRando] Nutrition

Jim Bronson jim.bronson at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:12:59 PDT 2007

There were some folks on our 600K (HoustonRandonneurs) that used
Hammer Perpetuum and finished.

Personally I love solid food, it's Gatorade/Powerade/Etc that upsets
my stomach.  So I switched to NUUN electrolyte tabs for electrolyte
hydration and I eat for calories.

(In case you were wondering why a Texas based randonneur is on your
list, I'm coming up for the Portland-Glacier 1000K.  I'm also a native
of Corvallis.  cheers)

On 5/22/07, Ray Ogilvie <Lochmond at msn.com> wrote:

>  I would like to convert my mostly solid food diet
> to mostly liquid for Brevets of 300k or more.
>  What products work best?
>  I also suffer from sour/ upset stomach at about
> the same distance (300k).
>  Any suggestions?
>
>  Thanks.
>  Ray O.

I am riding the MS150 bicycle rally from Houston to Austin on April 21
and 22, 2007.  164 miles by bicycle!  Will you join me and make a
pledge to support multiple sclerosis research? Donate online at my
link: http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=182433