[OrRando] Nutrition

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Tue May 22 09:11:00 PDT 2007

Ray,

Many of my friends seem to like Hammer products (http://
www.hammernutrition.com), in particular Perpetuem, as a a liquid food.
I tried this on shorter rides, and it seemed OK.  However, on the
300k last month, I think that it was the Perpetuem that made me turn
white and feel like I wanted to vomit at about 200k.   What works for
one may not work for all.  Or, perhaps my mistake was mixing in solid
food with the Perpetuem.

I'm sure that it's a great product, and it may work for you.   If you
would like to try some, send me your address and I'll mail you a
baggie :-)

	Andrew