[OrRando] hydration packs

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Jun 15 17:27:44 PDT 2007

Count me among the happy users of the Mule.  Though I must admit my stolen
Vaude was better.  I'd have replaced with the same model but they were
discontinued.  I'm of the salt & sugar drinks in the bottle, just water in the
camelbak school.

Perhaps you'd like to borrown mine and try it for a few commutes to check it out.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity