[OrRando] Waterproof gloves - still looking

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 13:23:11 PST 2007

I did two very wet rides this weekend and wore my Descente Wombats (which are great in dry weather but not so great in the wet) and, over them, my new pair of S'mittens ( http://www.sweetpeabicycles.com/blog/2007/12/01/smittens-now-available-for-cold-fingies/ ).  My hands get cold very easily, and this combo kept me toasty warm both days - not exactly dry, but definitely warm.  The only draw back is that I can't put glo gloves over the S'mittens, but I think I might be able to sew some refelective tape on them . . .

Cecil