[OrRando] Spring Hill south of Laughlin Rd is closed

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Dec 24 13:21:10 PST 2007

Glad to hear you made it through OK. Amazing what a closed road does for riding.
Guess I'll need to see what Yamhill has planned. I've been checking the Wash Co. closures but completely blanked on Yamhill Co. I'm pretty sure I know the bridge. Look over the edge and quit a bit of erosion. Anyone for a side trip up Laurelwood... just kidding.
Susan.