[OrRando] Waterproof gloves - still looking

Lynne Fitzsimmons fitzbase at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 19:12:11 PST 2007

And I found a beat-up pair of old wool gloves, which I wore over my
Smartwool liner gloves, and my Mountain Hardwear Conduit allegedly
waterproof shells over that.  I think I wore that combination for 4 hours
(soaked through the previous glove set; I always bring spares).  The tips of
my fingers were getting wet, but not too cold, by the time I got home.

Bonus review - the Pearl Izumi Amfib tights are amazing.  My legs weren't
cold and never, ever felt wet.

Lynne "and it rained the whole time" F

ps.  You could hack the glo-glovs - make them two fat fingers instead of
four small ones.   A few snips, some spare lycra action (what, you DON'T
have lycra scraps laying around?), there you are.