[OrRando] Re: Waterproof gloves

Del Scharffenberg dels at intersoftsystems.com
Mon Dec 17 10:40:15 PST 2007

I don't think there is any such thing as completely waterproof.
My best gloves right now are Gordini Aquabloc/Lavawool.  I
can't remember when or where I bought them, but it was likely
a swap meet or closeout, since I am a cheap bastard.  These
gloves work real well for cold and damp winter commuting.
I think they were probably designed for skiing or snowboarding.
I also like the Pearl Izumi lobster claw, but it doesn't stay dry
in heavy rain.  It's a fine glove for moderate dampness and cold.