[OrRando] Cards & Such

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Dec 1 11:55:16 PST 2007

I'm slowly getting the cards & medals out. Many for folks on this list are going out in today's mail. Still more to do.

Jim, you will really like the Cascade. It is a great route and the support is terrific. Be sure to sign up quickly when registration opens. Weren't you one of the first to overnight your Glacier registration? You weren't the first however as I did have Nate hand deliver his at my workplace.

Susan.