[OrRando] Dec 1

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Dec 1 12:01:12 PST 2007

Yeh, well it will be in the 70s here in about 6 months. I had 3 riders signed up for perms today. I hope they decided to postpone due to the weather. I did a short ride near home (gravel & lightly traveled) I took off in "light snow flurries" after 1/2 hr there was enough snow on top of freezing tracks to make the return a very slow, cautious downhill. Snow isn't so bad. Snow at 32 degrees makes me think about broken bones.
Susan.