[OrRando] PBP 2007 Survey

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Dec 1 11:50:13 PST 2007

For those who signed up to ride PBP2007... be sure to participate in the survey on the RUSA website: www.rusa.org

PBP 2007 Survey
Win a RUSA cycling windvest!! Take the PBP 2007 survey.

Randonneurs USA is conducting a survey to learn more about our members. experiences at the 2007 Paris-Brest-Paris. If you participated in PBP 2007, please take the survey. Have your RUSA number and PBP frame number handy before you begin the survey. Three randomly selected survey participants will each receive a RUSA windvest. Results and analyses of the survey will be published in the American Randonneur, our member newsletter.

All surveys must be submitted by December 31, 2007.