[OrRando] 600k Advice?

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Sep 13 17:23:44 PDT 2006

Yes, I forgot Eric was passing out beers on the ORR 600...OK is was only to
his riding buddies. Do you suppose he does that for the riders up north :-)
I take my shower before sleeping... cause I cannot sleep if I'm all gross
and sweaty... so now you've got two shower or not shower before sleeping
opinions. But I still don't think it matters.. If you ride straight through
on this, Death Valley at 3AM won't come as such a shock.

Susan.