[OrRando] 600k Advice?

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 15:52:51 PDT 2006

Michael,

What Susan said.  I rode mostly straight through on my 600's for the opposite reason: I'm slow and was worried about the time.

On my  1st 600, I took a 1 hour nap in a convenience store around 3 a.m. when I started seeing Sigourney Weaver's Alien attacking me from the trees!!!    Somehow I don't think you'll get that tired. <grin>

Looking forward to how ya do....

Slo Joe