[OrRando] 600k Advice?

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Sep 13 13:08:39 PDT 2006

You can get specifics from Eric Vigoren. SIR will shuttle a "small"
overnight bag to the hotel in Kelso. They assign 2 riders per bed... I
assume same sex riders. Anyways, Peter B and Eric V seemed rather chummy in
that bed at the Bingen Hostel so I guess some get used to having others in
their beds. Me, I have problems with my 3 cats pushing me around.

Take ear plugs.

But then I have to ask. You really are so darn fast and you are training for
the 508. Why not use the overnight to change clothes, grab something to eat
and maybe take a 15 minute nap. If you even need a nap. From the looks of
the list you might be the first to arrive, but certainly in the first
handful to arrive unless you have some problem along the way. You have great
lights. I really think you riding straight though would be a good training
for the 508. There may be others. I spy 1 fast guy on the list you might
check with, Brian O. Seems like he and Del often hook up on rides.

Susan.