[OrRando] Upcoming weekend..

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Nov 15 13:12:45 PST 2006

I think Ray is still looking for riding partners for a 200k perm in the
Forest Grove area. Though I haven't gotten a request for cards yet. Yes the
Vernonia-Timber Rd bridge is open. Here's the link to Washington Co. Roads
http://www.wc-roads.com/.

I'll be preriding the Wine Country Populaire this weekend for a final
checkout as the ride organizers, Paul & Julie Whitney live in Richland. So,
expect a preride report early next week. At this time, you can download the
preliminary route sheet and view the map and of course sign up for the
brevet and RSVP the ORR dinner which starts at 4PM.