[OrRando] Re: [SIR] Great Gift Idea

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 20:12:11 PST 2006

You can fit a lot of information in 5 lines by abbreviating.  For example one line of my tag says:

NKA A+ Organ Donor

Hopefully it's pretty obvious to an EMT or someone that it means No Known Allergies, Blood type is A+ and that I'm an Organ Donor.

Another line says
ICE:9991234567

And yup.. I wear 'em alla the time.