[OrRando] Great Gift Idea

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Nov 15 10:48:13 PST 2006

Well, as I said I never take off my necklace, but I've been known to take
walks, swims in the pool, or sometimes even drive without my cycling helmet.
I also don't have any special conditions that warrant a medical alert and
blood type is a moot point at all times in the US. The id specifies my name,
the town, state I live in and my 2 emergency contact phone numbers. So they
know who to call, as I jokingly say, "to pick up the remains", and that the
cats need to be fed.
Susan