[OrRando] Great Gift Idea

P. S. K. pskramer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 09:44:39 PST 2006

I took my tag (the kind that fits onto the nylon
bracelet) and fit it instead to the nylon strap of my
helmet. When my helmet's on it's right next to my
temple--so when they're giving me the Vulcan mind
meld, trying to determine my identity while I lie
unconscious in the road, they'll see the tag right in
front of them, saving time and keeping my innermost
thoughts private.
It's easy to leave a bracelet or necklace at home; a
lot harder to leave your helmet. And besides, if you
do forget your helmet and you're in an accident, the
tag's probably a bit moot anyway--at least as far as
blood type goes.