[OrRando] Dog Tag Info

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 16:43:57 PST 2006

Hi Susan,

Neat idea.

An alternative "cost" wise was suggested to me after I bought mine:  Search
the internet for "dog tags" and you can find them at a fraction of the Bike
ID cost, if that is an issue.

For example:  http://usdogtags.com/set_dogtag.htm  I think these are $8.95

Or  if you really want to go low cost (6.99) http://www.dogtagsonline.com/#

cheers