[OrRando] Perms/Rides this weekend.

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri May 26 14:32:31 PDT 2006

Here's what is happening:

David Rowe is riding the UPA Perm on Saturday unless he tells me otherwise.
If you can figure out a way to get me a sign perm reg form you can join him
for credit. Or, since the roads are public, tag along for non-credit.

Bert and I are driving to Mill City to scout the "climbing" parts of the
600k brevet. It's about 100 miles but since it is out n back you can turn
around and lounge around at Detroit Lake at any point. Still room for 2
bodies and 2 bikes in the Burb.

Bert, Ray, Bill & RB are riding the Chehalem Ridge Runner on Monday. Again
if you can figure out how to get a sign reg form to me you can join them.
I'll probably catch up on the ride with them at some point since this
practically runs by my doorstep.  But then again... I'm sorta in the mood
for rides without controls. A trip to Maggies and home sounds just fine.