[OrRando] Perms/Rides this weekend.

Paul Whitney pdwhitney at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:06:25 PDT 2006

Ach. It's killing me. I wish I could be there for the ride. I think the knee
could do 300km at a leisurely 17-18 hour pace; but, it turns out that's the
weekend my oldest daughter is getting married. So, the next event is the
200km in July; Julie might attempt it as well. See you and the other folks
then. -Paul