[OrRando] new bicycle recommendations

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Tue May 9 20:29:17 PDT 2006

Here are my thoughts on the subject of bikes well-suited for long-distance
riding: http://readytoride.blogspot.com/2006/02/three-bikes-i-like.html.
Aaron's Bicycle Repair in West Seattle carries all three brands, but would
have to special order for your size.  I understand that Coventry Cycles in
Portland carries the Rivendell line.

Here is a link to Ultracycling's article on the topic:
http://www.ultracycling.com/equipment/ultrabike.html.  The author covers
your questions re: frame material.

Happy hunting!

dr