[OrRando] Perms for hot weather...

Oregon Cycling ocycling at catoregon.org
Mon Jul 24 09:34:35 PDT 2006

Hello Susan,

I would like to do a feature on randonneuring in Oregon Cycling Magazine
sometime soon.  Would you like to be interviewed, or could you recommend
some people I could talk to?

I don't know where you are, but I am in Eugene, and I come up to the
Portland area once a month to distribute the magazine.  I am looking to talk
with a range of people about randonneuring in Oregon.

Thanks, any help is appreciated!

Karl Benedek
Oregon Cycling Magazine
541-686-9885