[OrRando] Sorry for the late invite - Dart/Arrow Brunch

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Jul 25 13:09:55 PDT 2006

All,

If you're not on one of the Dart teams it doesn't mean you have to miss out on the
enjoyment of the weekend.  Consider joinging us for brunch at the Lawelwood Public
House, NE 40th and Sandy, from 10:00 to Noon.

You'll get to enjoy (?) our tall tales of rides and maybe see some laptop based
slide shows.   There is also a pretty good chance of a post brunch migration to
the Oregon Brewers Festival.

Let me know if you plan on attending or just show up.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity