[OrRando] Dart & Arrow Teams

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Jul 10 16:07:10 PDT 2006

So far the rumor is there will be:

a 5-person hare-like team doing a hilly Dart route

a 4-person tortoise-like team doing a easy Dart route

a 4 or 5 person middle-of-the-pack team doing an Arrow route

OK, so I'm part of the tortoise-like team of experienced Lanterne Rouges. So
far we have 4 members, but because of things like work schedules and wedding
receptions we are having to ride on Thurs or Fri (27 or 28), and I'll put
together a just long enough 180K+ route that is mid-week friendly. If you
are interested in joining a team of riders who know how to sweep a course,
let me know.  Who are we? Duane Wright, Michael Rasmussen, Ken Mattina, and
myself.

Cheers,