[OrRando] Mt Adams South by SW ... Sunday after the ride

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Jul 10 15:57:14 PDT 2006

If folks are planning to stick around after the 200k brevet you could ride
one of the Gorge Perms on Sunday the 16th. Last time we had a ride in the
Gorge about 4 or 5 out of town riders planned to ride the Lyle-Goldendale
populaire perm (113K) the following day. That is probably my favorite loop.
Others are the Maryhill Museum (104K), and Bingen-Roosevelt (217K). I will
probably plan to stick around and ride to Goldendale on Sunday... what the
heck, it's just 113K and I've not been to Klickitat and Goldendale yet this
year.

Let us know if you'd be interested!