[OrRando] Ride Invite: Three Rivers Cruise (Sunday July 16th)

Peter D. Beeson II PeterTwo at SeattleInsuranceAgency.com
Mon Jul 10 15:35:00 PDT 2006

So you've ridden the Cascade 1200, you've lived to tell the tale or you
volunteered and you survived to tell the tale.  You're well rested; your
legs are itching and the crowds of STP hold no appeal.

Come and join Max and Peter this Sunday as we gear up for the 2nd series on
tandem.  We'll be riding the "Three Rivers Cruise Permanent" this Sunday,
July 16th with a 6am departure time from the start line in Arlington, WA.

Route description: Tour the Stillaguamish, Sauk and Skagit River Valleys
(200km loop route).  Details on the SIR website at:
http://www.seattlerandonneur.org/rides/ride_archive/permanents/index.html

In a nutshell:

What: RUSA permanent #85 "Three Rivers Cruise"

When: Sunday, July 16th at 6am

Where: Arlington, WA at the intersection of - SR-9 & 204th St NE (Chevron
Gas Station)

Who: Anyone who would enjoy a country jaunt

What: 200km permanent

How: One pedal stroke at a time with a targeted 15mph average

Target: Finishing time of roughly 4pm

SIR permanent coordinator Mark Roehrig has given Peter the "green light" to
collect registrations and issue brevet cards at the start.  If you'd like to
join the ride zap Peter an email at PeterTwo at SeattleInsuranceAgency.com and
he'll have paperwork in-hand for you.

Cheers

Peter & Max on "Big Red" - next stop PPB in '07

cell: 206-618-9410

Peter D. Beeson II
Seattle Insurance Agency, Inc.
2414 S.W. Andover Street, Suite E130